Hours and Telephone Numbers
Fall and Spring semesters:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Closed Sundays and holidays. Please check Academic Calendar for the dates of holidays observed.
Special Collections hours during Fall and Spring semesters:
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: by appointment.
Closed during Summer Recess and Winter Recess except to pay library fines. If you need to pay a fine, please ring the doorbell at the front of the LRC.
- Reference Desk: (916) 558-2461
- Circulation Desk: (916) 558-2301
- Instructional Media: (916) 558-2671
- Learning Skills and Tutoring: (916) 558-2258